Thursday 17 November 2011

Example Writing a Song For Enrique Iglesias

Example has said in an interview with The Daily Star that Enrique has asked him to write a song for him. Here is the full story...


"Example has revealed he could be set for an unlikely collaboration - with Latino heartthrob Enrique Iglesias.
The rapper and singer told the Daily Star his in-demand songwriting skills had led to requests from some of pop's biggest names.
"I've been approached by Enrique Iglesias to do something. It may not seem like an obvious match-up but I feel I can write for anyone. Everyone from Kylie Minogue to cool dubstep artists have asked me to do stuff. It's great," he said.
Example, who has also penned a track for boyband The Wanted, hit the headlines earlier this year after clashing with former X Factor winner Alexandra Burke on Twitter and claiming she was "actually 41".
But the Last Ones Standing star insisted: "I was just being honest. Now people think if it's a pop star I automatically hate them.
"But I study pop music, it's my job. I love Gaga, JLS and loads of pop music."


Is this something you'd be looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment