Wednesday 8 February 2012

Example to Perform at Wireless

Example has been confirmed to perform at this years Wireless Festival at London's Hyde Park.

He said "This will be my 4th year in a row at Wireless. We must be doing something right! I feel like part of the furniture now.
"Over the years I've moved up from stage to stage and played bigger slots but I can honestly say every one of them was equally epic. Whether it was opening the main stage or closing one of the smaller tents the crowd was always packed and buzzing with energy.
"The backdrop of Hyde Park adds a certain air of heritage and great tradition to the whole event. I can't wait."

He will be joined by Professor Green, Drake, Rihanna and Wiz Khalifa.

Tickets are available from
www.wirelessfestival.co.uk


P.S. sorry for the long absence, been super busy with uni and home stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment