Friday 23 December 2011

Top of the Pops Christmas Special

Example will be gracing our screens on Christmas Day. He will be making an appearance on this years Christmas special of Top of the Pops, performing 'Changed the Way You Kissed Me'.

Also, in an interview during the filming of TOTP he told us what he would be doing for Christmas, while he is in Australia with his parents and sister...
"We have a normal Christmas dinner but the difference is you’re in shorts and a vest, I haven’t had Christmas in England for five years.

“From what I remember it’s stuff yourself, watch TV and stay indoors and maybe get drunk and watch films that you’ve already seen in the cinema. Australia is eat outdoors, although it’s still turkey and roast potatoes, then cricket in the afternoon and in the swimming pool in the evening.

“I did a bit of fishing last Christmas – I caught three and felt like Jesus. I was still jet-lagged so I got up at 6am and went fishing, then helped my mum prepare the roast potatoes.”

TOTP Christmas Special 2011 airs on BBC One, on Christmas Day at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment